Careers H1 Web Content
Why Work at SUJÁN
At SUJÁN we are always looking for deeply committed people, all passionate about hospitality and linked by a common purpose and desire to work with a model of transformative travel that aims at protecting and preserving some of India's most treasured wilderness, heritage and culture whilst making a positive impact.
SUJÁN is a world-renowned brand, that is a pioneering example of responsible, luxury travel in India. No matter which department, which location, each individual plays a vital role in delivering the very best level of experience to our guests.
Experience: 4-5 years of post-qualification experience in Accounting and Finance
Functional Competencies Required
- Proven working experience as Deputy Finance Controller.
- Thorough knowledge of Accounting Principles and Procedures.
- Experience in creating and presenting financial statements to the Board of Directors.
- Experience in general ledger functions and the month-end/year end close process.
- Well versed with Goods and Service Tax, and conducting GST and TDS assessment.
- Manage all accounting operations including Billing, A/R, A/P, GL and Counsel, Cost Accounting, Inventory Accounting and Revenue Recognition.
- Quarterly, half yearly & annual account closing and preparation of Financial Statements for Books of Accounts Review.
- MIS reporting directly to the Head - Finance on a monthly basis including P/L & Profitability analysis, cash / fund flow expenses etc. to facilitate strategy making by the Management.
- Assisting the Head - Finance in the formulation and implementation of Operational and Capex budget.
To work for SUJÁN is to be part of something meaningful and impactful. We are always on the lookout for passionate and talented individuals to join our team. If you think you have the necessary knowledge and skills, please click the button below to tell us more about yourself.